Wollombi Country House
Wollombi Country House has 5 Bedrooms and is able to accommodate up to 11 People in 10 beds, we can also put 1 Rollaway beds with 200mm Innerspring Mattress in 2nd Bedroom..
* $120 per person per night - Children $70 per child per night
* Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
* Minimum $480 per night
* We offer an early Friday check-in of 10.00 am and late Sunday check-out of 3.00 pm or later by arrangement.
Not suitable for Pets
* 5 Bedrooms can sleep 5 Couples and 2 Single or 11 Singles
* 1st Bedroom - 1 King Double Zipper Bed that can be split into 2 King Single Beds
* 2nd Bedroom -1 Queen Bed, A Rollaway Bed can be put in this Room
* 3rd Bedroom - 1 King Double Zipper Bed that can be split into 2 King Singles and also a Kingd Single
* 4th Bedroom - 1 King Double Zipper Bed that can be split to 2 King Singles
* 5th Bedroom - 1 King Double Zipper Bed that can be split into 2 King Singles, this Bedroom is off Bedroom 4
Located in the beautiful Historic Village of Wollombi, Wollombi Country House has 5 Bedrooms that can sleep up to 12 people., There is a Large Plunge Pool, next to the Plunge Pool is the Pool House with a Full size Billiard Table.
The Property is 1km from the Village of Wollombi, this gorgeous boutique property is set upon approximately 4 acres (1.62 ha) of picturesque countryside. The charming country style homestead enveloped with wide wrap around verandahs looks over the Garden & Dam and stunning majestic mountains beyond. The lovely country gardens with established trees and shrubs attracting prolific bird life can be appreciated from many aspects of the grounds.
The homestead is timber constructed with stone features adding to the ambiance of the property leaving a lasting impression from a time gone by. A spacious open loungeroom features a beautiful large open stone fire place, craftsman built and a stunning focal point of the home. A country style kitchen takes in the ideal northerly aspect looking out onto the sweeping verandahs.
* Fluffy towels, soft linen, doonas, blankets and electric blankets
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms and Lounge/Dining area
* Well appointed kitchen with an electric stove and oven
* Large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle
* 2nd Medium size Fridge the Laundry
* Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided
* Large open Fireplace
* Bright open lounge room
* Large Flat screen TV
* Wi Fi
* Telstra & Optus Mobile Reception
* Coaches pick up for all Hunter Concerts on the corner of Wollombi Road which is 100 Metres from the front gate.